French fries is a popular snack that is fried from potato chips, and is also a popular product in many fast food restaurants, such as KFC and McDonald’s. But can we make delicious frozen french fries at home? Taizy french fries making machine manufacturers will provide you with the most practical method of making fries here.
Steps for making frozen french fries at home
- Prepare the right amount of fresh potatoes, salt, flour, ketchup and vegetable oil, pepper, and other condiments (choose according to personal taste).
- Wash and peel potatoes, then cut into strips. The cut potato strips need to be washed again, and the starch on the surface is filtered out. Soak the potato strips in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Boil the water and pour the potato strips into the hot water and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the right amount of salt when cooking to better ensure the hardness of the potato strip
- Pick upthe cooked potato strips, rinse them with cold water, and drain the water. After draining, put the potato strips directly into the refrigerator for about 2 hours. The fried potato fries will be more crispy when frozen in the refrigerator.
- Remove the potato fries from the refrigerator and gently drop them to remove the icing on the surface. Then lightly pat the flour so that each potato chip is evenly covered with flour.
- When frying the potato strips, wait until the oil temperature is 60% hot and put in the potato fries, and gently flick with chopsticks while frying, so that the potato fries are evenly heated. Remove when the french friesare golden brown.
- Finally, sprinkle the spices such as pepper or tomato sauce on the fries.
How are McDonald’s fries made?
- McDonald’s fries are processed with potato flour.
- McDonald’s fries are in a quick-freezing environment during processing and transportation, so as to ensure that its shape is neat and beautiful.
- At the time of French fries, McDonald’s added a certain proportion of butter to cooking oil, and this proportion was still very high. The effect of butter is to make the potato chips have the unique flavor of animal fat when fried, and the potato chips will become softer and harder to deform.
For many large french fries processing plants, they often use large-volume fries production lines to mass produce delicious fries. Taizy can provide fries processing machines with customized features, as well as fully automatic frozen fries production lines and semi-automatic fries production lines with different output.