The automatic fish deboning machine is the efficient fish meat deep-processing equipment for separating fish flesh and fish bones. This commercial fish meat bone separator machine can be used for home use, as well as in restaurants, school canteens, staff canteens, and food processing plants. The fish bone remover can process all kinds of fish, such as freshwater fish and saltwater fish. Utilizing the mutual squeezing action of the rolling meat collecting barrel and the transmission rubber belt, the fish deboning machine can squeeze the fish meat into the meat collecting barrel while leaving the fish skin and fish bones outside the meat collecting barrel, so as to realize the effect of surimi and separation and extraction of fish meat.
What is fish deboning?
Deboning fish is a very troublesome thing because different fish have different difficulties in deboning. The commonly used method when we remove fish bones is to use special fish bone removal tools to remove fish bones. This method is time-consuming and laborious, and it is also prone to the problem of unclean bone removal.
Now, we have changed the traditional concept of deboning fish, but using an automatic fish deboning machine to extract the surimi from the fish by squeezing, which is the separation of fish flesh, fish skins, and fish bones.
Applications of the fish meat bone separator machine
This automatic fish meat bone separator machine is mainly used for the extraction of various types of fish meat. In addition, the fish bone remover machine can also separate the meat and bones of various types of shrimps and crabs. The surimi, shrimp meat, crab meat, etc. processed by the fish deboning machine can be used to make fish balls, shrimp balls, crab buns, fish dumplings, etc.
Fish deboning machine’s structure
The fish deboning machine has a compact structure and is mainly composed of a motor, a scraper, a tensioning device, a transmission device, a conveyor belt, a fish bones outlet, a surimi outlet, a rotating drum, and a fresh fish fillets inlet. The diameter of the stainless steel drum of the fish bone remover machine varies according to different machine models. And the screen hole diameter can be customized according to the different processing needs of users.
How does the fish deboning machine work?
When using this commercial fish bone and meat separator machine, we need to descale, open the abdomen, and remove the internal organs of the small or medium-sized fish. Then put the cleaned fish pieces or small fish directly into the feeding port of the machine.
Large fish also need to remove the head and tail, cut into pieces, and put in. When the fish pieces pass through a low-speed and high-density stainless steel screen and conveyor belt, they will be quickly squeezed to separate the fish bones, fish skin, and extract clean surimi. The fish deboning machine adopts a gearbox or reducer for transmission, with large torque, and can maintain low speed and smooth operation without abnormal heating.
Automatic fish deboner’s technical parameter
From the table, you can see that the output of our 4 automatic fish deboners is 180kg/h, 280kg/h, 360kg/h, and 1.5T/h respectively. Therefore, our fish bone removal machine can meet most of the needs in the market. What kind of output requirements do you have for the machine? Please feel free to contact us.
Fish bones removing process with a fish deboning machine
- Remove the scales of the fish, open the belly of the fish, remove the fish innards, and then clean it.
- If the fish is larger, cut the fish into uniform pieces. If it is a small fish, it does not need to be cut.
- Put clean fish or cut fish pieces into the feeding port of the machine. The fish pieces are quickly squeezed between the roller and the conveyor belt.
- The extracted surimi or fish meat will be carried into the drum from the sieve holes.
- The remaining fish skin and fish bones will be conveyed to the discharge port by the conveyor belt.
Large fish bone removing plant
For food processing plants with a large production volume, we can recommend a larger model fish deboning machine. Of course, in order to improve production efficiency and save labor, we will recommend an automatic lifting conveyor for customers, which can realize automatic feeding. In addition, we can also provide other related fish processing equipment, such as automatic fish scaling machine, fish gutting machine, and fish cutting machine.
Main features of the fish meat bone separator machine
- Fish deboning machine is the optimal equipment for the extraction of aquatic product meat, with a collection rate of up to 95%. The machine can separate fish meat from fish bones and fish skin, improving the utilization of raw materials.
- The fish bone remover machine does not require manual operation during the separation process, which is convenient and hygienic. The pressure between the rubber belt and the roller is adjusted by a rubber belt tensioning device located on the head of the machine.
- The extracted fish meat can be used as raw materials for fish balls, fish paste, fish sauce, fish cakes, fish dumplings, and other foods, greatly improving the economic value of fish.