This automatic meat cutting machine can process all kinds of meat, such as beef, mutton, pork, chicken, frozen or fresh meat, meat with small bones and so on. This electric meat cutter also can be called chicken cutting machine, because most of the customers bought this machine for processing chicken products, such as KFC, McDonald’s and other fast food shops.
What are the main features of the meat cutting machine?
The meat cutter machine is the preferred equipment for various meat processing plants. This machine is equipped with a high-quality motor, saving power and durability. This automatic chicken cutting machine has the advantages of compact structure, beautiful appearance, simple operation, high work efficiency, easy cleaning, safety, and hygiene. The meat cutting machine price is very favorable and it is an ideal processing machine for processing meat in hotels, meat processing plants, fast food restaurants, military units, and canteens.
The operation tips for chicken cutting machine
Part 1：Preparation for checking the equipment before starting up
- Ensure that the power cord, plug, and socket are intact;
- Ensure that the safety device and each operation switch are normal;
- 3. Make sure the equipment is stable, no loose parts;
- After confirming that there is no abnormality in the machine, start the equipment to test run and then work.
Part 2: Matters needing attention when using the meat cutter
- First, adjust the thickness of the meat to be cut, place the meat on the meat slicer bracket and press the platen.
- Note: The best cutting temperature for frozen meat is between -4 and -8 °C.
- After turning on the power, first, start the cutter head, then start the left and right swing switch of the machine.
- When the meat cutting machine is working, the hand should not be directly close to the blade, which may cause serious injury.
- If the machine is found to be abnormally cut, stop the machine to check the cutting edge of the machine. If the knife-edge is too blunt, use a sharpener to sharpen the blade.
- After the meat slicer is stopped, the power plug must be unplugged and placed in a fixed position on the device.
- Apply lubricant to the swinging guide of the machine every week and sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
- It is strictly forbidden to directly rinse the chicken cutting equipment with water.