The meat slicer is suitable for cutting boneless meat and other foods with elasticity like mustard. The meat slicer adopts a double-roller structure (Structure), and has two types, horizontal and vertical. The two functions of the meat cutter and the meat grinder are integrated into one, with the characteristics of the meat slicer and the meat grinder.
- Loosen the tightening nut on the clutch handle, push the clutch handle to the “cut meat” indication, check whether the clutch is in place, and then tighten the nut.
- Before turning on the power, the knife row should be inspected and cleared
- Before cutting the meat, remove the bone debris from the fresh meat (frozen meat must be thawed first), and manually cut the meat with a length less than the size of the blanking opening and a suitable height, and put it into the blanking opening flatly. Cut into pieces of meat, rotate the cut piece of meat 90 degrees and cut it again, and it will become shredded meat, and it will become meat cubes repeatedly.
- Before grinding the meat, wash the parts that are in contact with the meat with sterile water, and then install them in the order shown in the structural diagram.
- Loosen the tightening nut on the clutch handle, push the clutch handle to the “ground meat” indication, check whether the clutch is in place, and then tighten the nut.
- Manually remove the skin, bone scraps and fine tendons of the meat, and cut the meat into strips with a section smaller than the aperture of the feed opening, and put it into the blanking opening.
Maintenance of the meat cutter
The meat slices stick when cutting meat:
- The meat slices are sticking, and the reason may be that the blades of the two knife rows are not in close contact, and should be adjusted.
- Meat slices and shredded meat are rolled on the axis of the knife row. The reason may be that there is a gap between the tip of the knife and the outer circle of the blade septum in the knife row, and it should be adjusted.
The meat is mushy when ground meat:
- The front nut is too loose, the meat plate and the meat cleaver are in poor contact, the front nut should be adjusted again.
- The meat plate is blocked, and it can be dredged.
- The cutting edge of the meat knife is blunt and should be sharpened or replaced.