The hard ice cream machine is the commercial ice cream processing equipment, which can make all kinds of hard ice creams with different flavors. This vertical hard ice cream maker can turn the ice cream pulp into hard ice creams with the temperature of -3℃, and the final hard ice cream should be kept in the quick-frozen freezer with the temperature of -15℃ to -25℃. This hard ice cream machine is the newest type with intelligent controlling, and it is the good kitchen equipment for processing delicious ice creams.
What is the main difference between soft ice cream and hard ice cream?
Hard ice cream specifically refers to pre-packaged ice cream products, mainly processed at the factory. Its hardening molding expansion rate is about 80%, which is convenient for packaging and transportation. It can be seen from the shape that it is hard and the internal ice particles are thick. Soft ice cream is based on the full mixing of ice cream powder and other mixtures without a hardening process. Soft ice cream is a mixture of ice cream products with an expansion ratio of about 60%. Soft ice cream is usually more slippery, has a short shelf life and requires high hygienic conditions.
The main differences of hard ice cream and soft ice cream are as follows:
- Raw materials: Soft ice cream is made from soft ice cream powder or ice cream slurry; hard ice cream is made from hard ice cream powder, and their raw materials cannot be mixed because of different ingredients.
- Puffing rate: The soft ice cream has no hardening process in the production process, and the expansion rate is 30%-60%. Generally, it can be sold by the ice cream machine. The hard ice cream has an expansion ratio of 80% to 100%, and the hardening molding is for packaging and transportation.
- Nutritional ingredients: Usually, soft ice cream contains more (about 1.6 times) more nutrients than the same size of hard ice cream; the softened ice cream without hardening will also be more slippery and mellow.
- Freezing temperature: The center temperature of the soft ice cream is -5℃, and the center temperature of the hard ice cream is -15℃.
Brief introduction of the hard ice cream making machine
The hard ice cream machine is an automated mechatronic device designed to make various hard ice creams. The structure of the hard ice cream machine includes a compressor, a condenser, an evaporator (collectively referred to as a refrigeration system), a stirring motor, a speed reducer, a material cylinder, a circuit board, and an overall frame and outer casing.
This hard ice cream maker is made of all stainless steel and has a beautiful appearance. The structure of the machine is reasonable, controlled by microcomputer, simple in operation, large in capacity and high in production efficiency. It is suitable for all kinds of ice cream franchise stores, cold drink shops, shopping malls, restaurants, and snack shops. And it is currently the best-selling ice cream making equipment.
How to make hard ice cream by the automatic ice cream equipment?
The raw materials for making hard ice creams are mainly the water, the hard ice cream powder and other kinds of fillings like eggs, fruit jam and chocolate jam. The first step is to mix the ice cream powder and water evenly. Until the ice cream powder and water dissolve into a viscous liquid and the stirring time is about 5 minutes. Then add the pulp into the electric hard ice cream machine container and push the freezing button. The setting hard ice creams processing time is about 25-30 minutes. Different kinds of ice cream slurry have different processing time.
When the buzzer sounds, it indicates that the hard ice cream is finished. And the final hard ice creams will fall down through the discharging outlet. We should use a container to collect the hard ice creams. If you want special flavors, you can choose different hard ice cream recipes.
Main features of the commercial hard ice cream machine
- All the parts of the hard ice cream maker are made of high-quality stainless steel so that it is very durable and corrosion-resistant, and it is easy to clean and maintain.
- The automatic electric controlling system has high-degree intelligence so that the whole ice cream production process is safe and reliable.
- The final hard ice cream should be kept in the quick freezer machine for about 2 hours and then it can be further processed with different shapes and decorations before eating.
Technical parameters of the hard ice cream processing equipment