Black garlic is always made by the special black garlic machine. The common black garlic making machines are the home black garlic maker and commercial black garlic fermentation machine in the market. Especially, the large black garlic machine is very suitable for making black garlic on a large scale. We all know that the black garlic is a kind of very delicious food, however, to keep the black garlic for long time use is not so easy for many people. Therefore, here we Taizy machinery will give you some useful advice for well keeping of the fermented black garlic.
Main features of the black garlic made by black garlic machine
Black garlic is a new type of healthy ingredients that are made from fresh raw garlic and is produced by special high-temperature and high-humidity biological fermentation technology without adding any ingredients. Black garlic first began in Aomori Prefecture, Japan, in the early 21st century. After nearly 10 years of unremitting efforts by scholars and entrepreneurs at home and abroad, black garlic has become a new type of food with a variety of health effects in the world. Compared with raw garlic, black garlic has the following main features:
(1)Changes in taste: After fermenting black garlic, the taste changed greatly, from spicy and crispy to sweet and sour, and removed the unpleasant smell and irritation.
(2) Nutritional changes: Experiments show that the fermented black garlic has reduced water content, a 7-10 fold increase in polyphenols, and a significant increase in protein and free amino acids, 1.5 times that of garlic, 60 times more soluble fructose, and the main function of garlic. The ingredient alliin remains essentially unchanged.
(3) Functional changes: Experiments have shown that fermented black garlic has strong anti-oxidation, anti-aging, cancer prevention, strong sterilization, lowering blood sugar, lowering blood fat, protecting the liver and preventing heart and brain diseases.
Precautions for keeping black garlic
Black garlic is produced by fermenting process in a black garlic fermentation machine at 80-95℃. It can be said that it has been disinfected in a black garlic machine for 1-2 months. Therefore, when black garlic is just produced, it is sterile. Therefore, if microbes are detected in the later detection of black garlic, it is caused by contamination in subsequent processes such as packaging or storage of black garlic. Therefore, the preservation of black garlic should adhere to the correct method.
- After the black garlic is produced, it is necessary to ensure that there are no bacteria in the packaging and other processes. The black garlic should be packaged in a plastic bag for food (with a deoxidizer added to the plastic bag), vacuum-sealed, and the black garlic should be stored in a cool, dry place for 2-3 years.
- If the black garlic is produced, it will be stored in the subsequent process such as packaging, and it can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 years.
- Weather conditions: in the humid air environment, such as black garlic is not vacuum packed, prone to mildew. Therefore, in areas with humid air, it is recommended to place black garlic in the refrigerator.