As a new type of health food, black garlic is gradually popular in more and more countries. Although its appearance is not good, because of its high nutritional content and great edible value, many restaurants and fast-food restaurants use black garlic as a hot product. Especially in Britain, Singapore, and other countries, black garlic has become a relatively expensive gift. So, can everyone eat black garlic made by a black garlic maker machine? And what are the ways we eat black garlic in daily life?
What is the edible value of black garlic?
Black garlic is made from fresh raw garlic after fermentation for a long time in a commercial black garlic maker UK. Black garlic has a sweet and sour taste, no garlic odor after eating, and has antioxidant and anti-acidification effects. Eating black garlic is also effective for diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, cancer and other diseases. In addition, consumption of black garlic products can eliminate symptoms of fatigue, cold sensation, shoulder pain, and low back pain, and can improve constipation, protect the liver, improve prostate activity, and promote sleep.
Who is suitable for eating black garlic made by black garlic maker UK?
- Anemia, iron deficiency, and calcium deficiency.
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Patients with cirrhosis, hepatitis, high liver index, liver cancer.
- Cancer patients.
- Patients with Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Patients with stroke and ear stroke.
- Deficiency of kidney, weak constitution, easy fatigue, and mental illness.
- Patients with prostate disease.
- Those who are susceptible to colds.
- People who are often troubled by menstrual symptoms.
- People want to always keep young and energetic.
- People with low immunity who want to enhance their immunity.
- Sitting in the office for a long time and not exercising.
- Sub-healthy people.
- People often with constipation, diarrhea.
Black garlic preservation method and consumption method
The texture of black garlic made by black garlic maker UK is relatively soft, and it should not be vacuumed and wrapped too tightly, otherwise, it will squeeze the black garlic. After unsealing the black garlic, remember to close the bag tightly after eating. Good quality black garlic can generally be stored for 3 months, and it can be stored longer without being opened, but it must be stored in a cool and dry place.
Black garlic can be divided into two types: multi-petal black garlic and single-headed black garlic. The consumption amount of black garlic is different, and it is also different according to the specific conditioning conditions. The amount of black garlic is exemplified below:
- Normal person: 1-2 times a day, 1-2 or 1-3 petals each time.
- 2. Conditioning constipation: 2-3 times a day, each time 1-2 or 2-3 petals.
- Improve immunity to prevent colds: 2-3 times a day, 1-2 or 2-3 flaps each time.
- 4. Prevention and conditioning of cancer: 3-4 times a day, each time 1-3 or 2-3 petals.
- Promote sleep: 2-3 times a day, 1-3 or 2-3 petals each time.