Fruit pulping machine is the special equipment for making fruit and vegetable juices at a quick speed. The fruit and vegetable juicer is suitable for a variety of fresh fruit and vegetable pulping separation. This fruit pulper machine can make fruits such as orange, grapes, kiwi, mulberry, bayberry, peach (pitted), etc. into jam or juice, and separate the core, fruit seeds and thin skin, and also can make vegetables (cut)juices, such as tomatoes, peppers, celery (cut), etc., which is an ideal machine for making jams, juices and vegetable juices, and is an important equipment for food processing enterprises.
Fruit pulper machine structural features
The pulp-separating fruit juicer is a commonly used machine in the catering and food industries. It can chop the fruit or vegetable into a slurry, and discharge the fruit juice and residue through the pulp outlet and the slag outlet.
The fruit and vegetable juicer machine has a compact and reasonable structure, which is mainly composed of the frame, motor, gear, pull rod, feed hopper, juice outlet, slag outlet, screen mesh, belt pulley, hand wheel, adjustment device, spiral juicing chamber and so on. All these parts are made of stainless steel so that can make sure the juice quality.
In order to meet different needs for the working capacities, we mainly have two types of this fruit pulper. Besides, we can also customize the fruit juicer machine according to customers’ actual requirements.
Single-pass fruit pulp making machine
This type is the common type for making fruit and vegetable juices. When the fruits are put into the feed hopper, the inner cutter will crush the fruits and then squeeze the pulp quickly. The fruit juice will flow through the strainer and the slag will be discharged from the slag outlet.
Double-pass fruit pulp maker
This type of fruit juice making machine is more efficient. Based on the structure of the single-pass type of pulping machine, this one has a double-layer structure. This machine is suitable for the separation of tomato, kiwi, strawberry and pre-cooked and softened apples, pears and other fruits.
The material enters the material bucket of the first layer. The internal spindle of the machine drives the impeller to rotate at a high speed. The material is driven by the impeller and rubbed against the screen to separate the pulp and juice of the fruit from the skin and seeds. The flesh and juice enter the second layer of the material tank through small holes in the screen. The skin and seeds are pushed toward the shaft end and discharged through the slag discharge port. The two layers of material barrels have the same structure, except that the second layer of mesh has a smaller mesh diameter and a higher spindle speed.
Fruit and vegetable pulping machine working principle
When the machine is in operation, the motor drives the belt pulley drive to rotate the squeegee mounted on the internal screw shaft at a high speed. When the broken fruit enters the juice tank through the feed port, the pulp pan discharges the material evenly to the scraper and the screen. Due to the slewing action of the squeegee and the presence of the lead angle, the material moves along the cylinder toward the outlet end.
The moving trajectory is spiral, and the material is scraped by the centrifugal force during the movement between the squeegee and the sieve cylinder, the juice flows out from the sieve hole and the discharge port, and the seed and slag are discharged from the slag discharge hopper. In order to achieve the purpose of automatic separation.
Preparation before using fruit and vegetable pulper machine
- The machine is installed on the basis of plat ground, then tighten the foot screw.
- Open the cylinder, cleaning it, please note that do not let the water leak to the motor.
- Adjust the scraper and the screen wall space for 7.5mm~2mm;
- Adjust the angle of the blade spiral.
- Hand rotating spindle to confirm if it is flexible, cover the cylinder and tighten it.
- Before feeding, thick-skinned fruits should be peeled.
- The processing of fruits and vegetables should be cleaned.
- Connect the power supply. Open the power, to check if the machine operates normally and the sounds are normal.
Safe operation and maintenance of the vegetable juicing machine
- The operating instructions must be read thoroughly before starting the machine and the machine can be adjusted and maintained according to its regulations. The operator must master the construction and functional requirements of the machine.
- The supporting power of the fruit juicing machine must meet the requirements, and it is not allowed to increase the spindle speed privately.
- Check whether the running direction is the same as the cutting direction before starting the machine. Otherwise, it is forbidden to start the machine.
- Do not mix hard objects such as metal or stone into the materials that need to be cut, otherwise, the machine will be damaged.
- After the pulping machine has been turned on for several hours, it is necessary to observe whether the parts are loose. The bearings must be greased regularly.
- When the machine is running, if the abnormal sound is found, it should be stopped and checked in time to eliminate the fault before continuing to work.
- The feeding of the machine should be uniform and appropriate. Do not feed too much at one time, because it will affect the juice yield of the machine.
- After the machine is used, turn off the power, open the top cover, and clean the machine.
Main advantages of the fruit juicer machine
- Plate automatic pulping equipment, for quick juicing and residues discharging of fruits and vegetables.
- All parts in this fruit juicer are made of high-quality SUS 304 stainless steel so that it can keep the original flavor of the fruit and vegetable juice and has a long service life.
- The shell of the juicing chamber can be open manually so that this machine can be cleaned thoroughly and easily.
- The juicing rate of this vegetable pulper machine is very high, which can reach 80%-90%.