The vegetable washing machine adopts bubble cleaning. The equipment is equipped with a bubble generating device to make the material tumbling and remove the pesticide residue on the surface of the product. At the same time, an appropriate amount of medicament can be added for disinfection and fixation. Floating objects can overflow from the overflow tank. The sediment is discharged from the sewage outlet to achieve the purpose of cleaning. Let’s take a look at the operation method of the vegetable washing machine!
Working principle of vegetable washing machine
The household vegetable cleaning machine uses three methods: water impact, bubble explosion, and spray water flow to wash the physical stains on the surface of vegetables. At the same time, it uses electronic means to ionize O3 in the air into O3, and then put it into the water through the air distribution sheet. The strong oxidation and decomposition ability of O3 in water can remove peculiar smell, degrade pesticides, decompose toxins, disinfect and sterilize fruits and vegetables soaked in water. Fruits and vegetables will not leave pesticides and will not cause secondary pollution.
Operation method of vegetable washing machine
1. Before using the fruit and vegetable washing machine, you need to read its manual carefully to ensure that the machine can be operated accurately. At the same time, check the corresponding accessories and circuits according to the use requirements of the cleaning machine.
2. Before using the machine, wipe its cleaning basin and shell carefully.
3. Prepare the fruits and vegetables that need to be disinfected, first wash the fruits and vegetables with running water.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the washing basin of the machine, then turn on the power of the washing machine and select the appropriate gear at the same time.
5. Put the fruits and vegetables that have undergone preliminary cleaning into the machine, and cover the lid of the cleaning machine so that it can complete the steps of cleaning and disinfecting the entire fruits and vegetables.
6. After the cleaning work is completed, take out the fruits and vegetables from the fruit and vegetable washing machine, and then wash the fruits and vegetables with clean water again.
7. Unplug the power supply of the washing machine, pour out the disinfectant in the machine box, and clean the machine at the same time.
Maintenance knowledge of vegetable washing machine
- Machine chain adjustment: The chain adjustment is carried out after the motor stops. Press the chain with your fingers in the middle of the two sprockets. The compression amount is generally between 4 and 9 mm, which is the standard value. Adjust once it exceeds the standard value. Idler to the specified tightness.
- Continuously variable-speed replacement: For the point inspection and replacement of variable speed gearbox oil, first stop the motor. It is strictly forbidden to remove the oil plug when there is smoke or fire. The oil just flows out to the appropriate amount, and replenishes it when it is insufficient.
- Machine belt adjustment: When the motor stops, in the middle of the two pulleys, use the fingers (middle finger and index finger) to press the belt compression to 7-12 mm as the standard value. When it is greater than the standard value, adjust the idler to the specified tightness.
- Long-term storage: When you want to store for a long time without using, you can wash and wipe all parts of the soil and other objects, and all the rotating parts, belts, chains and other attached debris must be complete. Clear and all the rotating parts and friction active parts fully oiled to prevent the appearance of rust.