The vacuum packing machine can automatically extract the air in the packaging bag and complete the sealing process after reaching a predetermined vacuum. The vacuum packaging machine can also be filled with nitrogen or other mixed gas, and then the sealing process is completed. Vacuum packaging machines are often used in the food industry because after vacuum packing, foods are resistant to oxidation for long-term storage. The common vacuum packer is the single-chamber vacuum sealer and the double-chamber vacuum sealer.
Why choose the vacuum packing machine?
Vacuum packaging is a package that protects the product from environmental pollution and prolongs the shelf life of food, and improves the value and quality of the product. Therefore, the applications of the vacuum packing machine are very wide. Lightweight, sealed, fresh-keeping, anti-corrosion, anti-rust plastic vacuum packaging throughout the food, pharmaceuticals, knitwear, from the manufacture of precision products to metal processing plants and laboratories and many other fields.
Main applications of the vacuum food packaging machine
The vacuum packaging machine is suitable for liquid, semi-fluid, solid granular, powdery, paste-like foods, fresh fruits, vegetables, rice, flowers, precious calligraphy, electronic original devices and various anti-mite, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, the anti-oxidation product is vacuum-packed or vacuum-filled to extend the shelf life.
Working principle of the vacuum packing machine
The vacuum packer can remove the oxygen in the packaging bag and the food cells so that the microorganisms lose the “survival environment”. The experiment proves that when the oxygen concentration in the package is ≤1%, the growth and reproduction speed of microorganisms drop sharply, the oxygen concentration is ≤0.5%, and most microorganisms will be inhibited and stop breeding.
In addition to inhibiting the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, vacuum deoxidation is another important function to prevent food oxidation. Because oily foods contain a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, they are oxidized by the action of oxygen, which makes foods taste and deteriorates, and can lead to foods. Loss of vitamin A and vitamin C. Therefore, vacuum deoxygenation can effectively prevent food from spoiling and maintain its color, aroma, taste and nutritional value.
Classifications of the vacuum sealing machine
According to different packing requirements, this vacuum packaging equipment mainly can be divided into two types: the single-chamber vacuum packer and the double-chamber vacuum packer.
1. The single-chamber vacuum packaging machine
The single-chamber vacuum packer is the small type of packing machine, which is suitable for the small food processing plant for packing their products. It is all made of stainless steel so that it can make sure of the quality of the products. The machine is controlled by a microcomputer program, which has a reasonable structure, stable performance, and wide application range.
2. The double-chamber vacuum packing machine
This double-chamber vacuum packer is bigger than the former type in size and packing yields. Its two chambers can realize the interchangeable operation for packing the products on both two sides, therefore, it’s working efficiency is higher. This double-chamber vacuum packaging machine uses a vacuum cover to work alternately on the two vacuum chambers, thereby achieving the purpose of improving work efficiency. When one vacuum chamber is evacuated, the other vacuum chamber can place the package.
How to operate the vacuum packaging machine?
- Turn on the power: Turn on the power switch, that is, the power indicator lights. The power selection switch points to the vacuum as a vacuum seal, and the vacuum is directed to the vacuum inflation seal.
- Place the plastic bag containing the item in the vacuum chamber. The bag mouth is neatly placed on the heat seal (if at least one nozzle should be inserted into the bag mouth).
- Press down on the cover and the air pumping (vacuum) indicator on the panel lights up. When the vacuum pump of this vacuum packing machine starts to pump, the cover is automatically sucked. The vacuum knob can adjust the degree of vacuum according to the packaging requirements. When adjusting, the scale is from low to high and the amplitude is small.
- When the pumping reaches the set time (the required degree of vacuum), that is, the pumping is over, the pumping indicator is extinguished. When the charge indicator lights up, the inflation begins. The inflation knob adjusts the length of the inflation time (how much inflation). If you do not need to inflate, turn the power switch to the vacuum position, the program will automatically enter the vacuum packaging, and the inflation indicator will go out.
- When the pumping or inflating is completed, the indicator light will be extinguished, and the heat sealing indicator will be on, that is, the sealing procedure will be entered. The panel has a heat sealing time and a temperature adjustment knob to adapt to different thickness materials. When adjusting the time and temperature of this vacuum packaging machine, the rotation amplitude is small to prevent the heat sealing temperature from suddenly increasing and burning the heat sealing accessories.
- When the set heat sealing time is reached, the heat seal indicator light is extinguished to indicate the end of the heat seal, that is, the vacuum chamber enters the atmosphere through the solenoid valve until the cover is automatically lifted, and the vacuum inflation packaging process is completed, ready for the next packaging cycle.
Technical parameters of the vacuum sealers
|Power of pump||2.25KW|
|Lowest absolute pressure||0.1pa|
|The volume of vacuum case||660×530×130(mm)|
|Sealing strip size||600×10mm|
|Number of heaters||4PCS|
|Exhaustion of vacuum pump||60m3/h|
|the material of vacuum case and hull||Stainless steel 304|