This machine is mainly used for drying and roasting sesame, peanuts, broad beans, coffee beans, melon seeds, nuts, etc. The type of heat source of this machine can be electric heating, oil, gas, coal, etc. It adopts the principle of rotary drum, heat conduction, and heat radiation. The machine has the advantages of convenient use, high efficiency, energy-saving, and durability. Baked products are of good quality, hygienic, and taste right.
Principle of the nut roasting equipment
After the material enters the inside of the machine from the feed port, it is turned over under the action of the rotary drum, and continuously exchanges heat and conducts heat with the heat source. The final baked material is evenly baked, with good quality and full flavor. During the whole baking process, the materials do not directly contact to ensure the cleanliness of the food. According to customer needs, this machine can be designed for electric heating, gas heating, oil heating and so on.
Structure of the peanut roasting machine
This machine is mainly composed of transmission parts, electric heating tube, electric control box, internal drum and so on. All parts in direct contact with food are made of stainless steel, and a variety of heat sources and heating methods are available for customers to choose. The machine is also equipped with a temperature sensor to prevent excessive baking or uneven baking.
Advantages of the nut roasting equipment
- The drum-type rotating design can make the material bake very evenly.
- All materials of this machine are made of thickened stainless steel plates, which are safe and hygienic, strong and durable.
- The whole machine is sprayed with plastic treatment and is corrosion-resistant. Laser cutting is used all around, and the surface is clean and beautiful.
- The machine is equipped with various auxiliary facilities such as temperature probe, pressure reducing valve, rotary handle, timer, etc., which is easy to operate.
Display of the roasting machine
Parameter list of the peanut roasting machine
Tips on the use of the roasting machine
- A. When the current temperature of the oven is lower than the set temperature, continue heating, and when it reaches the set temperature, stop heating. Baking time: 45-55min is required for the first baking, and about 30min later.
- B. Electric heating is generally 240-260°C; Gas heating is generally 220-240°C: the highest can reach 300°C.