Nowadays, homemade tortilla wraps are far from being able to meet market demand, and commercial tortilla wrap machines can replace a lot of manual labor, and produce tortilla wraps, chapati rolls, spring rolls, and pita bread in large quantities. Then for a food processor In terms of how to produce commercial Mexican tortilla wraps?
How to make homemade tortillas?
Tortilla wraps are very common pasta food, with different names in different countries. For example, it is usually called spring roll wrappers in China and Southeast Asian countries, chapati rolls and Somasa wraps in India and soft pita bread in Arab countries.
Usually, we only need to prepare flour, water, a rolling pin, and a baking pan to make tortilla wraps at home. The first is to knead the flour. Add a small amount of water to the flour to knead and press to gradually knead the flour into a dough. Then cut the dough into evenly-sized pieces.
Then use a rolling pin to push the small dough away, and continue to push and grind to make it into a thin pancake of even thickness. Finally, we put the pancakes in the preheated pan for baking. When baking, pay attention to turning the tortilla over for baking.
Commercial production of Mexican tortilla with the tortilla wrap machine
At present, most flour tortillas on the market are made of tortilla wrap machine. This commercial soft tortilla making machine can imitate the production of Mexican tortilla by hand. This kind of automatic flour tortilla wraps making machine has a large output, about 70kg of tortilla rolls can be made per hour. And the size of the Mexican tortilla can be adjusted to meet the needs of different customers.
Precautions for using tortilla wrap machine
1. Sufficient time should be allowed to wake up when making the dough to ensure that there is no gluten in the dough.
2. Before sizing, sand the roasting wheel with fine sandpaper and wipe the surface of the roasting wheel with an oil rag.
3. When the machine is in the process of making wraps, if the slurry nozzle is blocked and the belt breaks, the slurry nozzle should be cleaned in time.
4. When the tortilla wrap maker machine is produced, try to ensure the airtightness of the operating environment to prevent accelerated tortilla water loss.
5. The chapati rolls should be stored in an incubator or sealed bag as soon as possible.
6. When the machine is not used for a long time, the roasting wheel should be polished and covered with cooking oil and covered with plastic wrap.