The egg grading machine also named egg sorting machine, which is the common used egg processing equipment. It can sort out all kinds of eggs based on their size and weight automatically. Besides, the special optical inspection device of the egg grader can pick out the embryo eggs and spoiled eggs from a bulk of eggs. After the operator puts the egg on the conveyor line, the eggs can be automatically distributed to different collection baskets according to the weight and size of the eggs. The automatic egg grading machine has the characteristics of reliable performance, convenient operation, high efficiency, and the eggs are not easily broken during the grading process.
Why should we use the efficient egg grading machine?
All kinds of eggs like duck eggs, goose eggs, quail eggs are the nutritious foods that we often eat in our daily lives, so eggs are usually sold well in the market. However, eggs are extremely fragile products, and eggs are often broken and wasted in the process of eggs collecting and classifying. Manual egg classification is inefficient and takes a long time. Therefore, the use of a fully automatic egg grading machine to sort out and collect eggs is very important for the majority of egg distributors and egg processing plants.
How to grade eggs by the egg grader machine?
The egg sorting machine is also called weighing and grading equipment. Its conveying system can send eggs into the weighing system. Eggs of different weights and sizes will enter the corresponding collection basket according to the preset weight level. The equipment is ideal for farms and egg hatcheries of all sizes.
The egg grading processing:
- The worker manually places the eggs on the conveyor belt. There are neatly arranged individual egg trays on the conveyor belt so that the eggs are not easy to slide and break.
- The conveyor belt will transfer the eggs to the part where the light inspection device is installed. The light inspection device will continue to emit light, and the light will penetrate the eggs to detect the quality of the eggs. Workers can pick out broken eggs, embryo eggs, black eggs, moldy eggs, and so on.
- After light testing, good eggs will be sent to the grading system. The grading system is pre-defined into 5 to 7 grades according to the weight and size of the eggs. When the eggs pass through the sorting device in turn, eggs of different weights will fall into different channels, and eggs of the same weight will fall into the same channel.
- Finally, the worker manually collects the eggs from different channels into different egg trays.
How to check the egg sorting machine before starting?
- It is strictly forbidden to put any sundries on all transmission chains of machinery and equipment. If so, it must be cleaned up before starting.
- Check whether the egg conveyor track chain bar is And checks the chain of each part of the machine for tripping.
- Check and clean the automatic weighing system to check if the knob in the package head is in place (open the machine cover at the top of the package head and check if the protruding metal rods on both sides of the black knob are fully inserted into the groove).
- Check that the compressed air valve is open (should keep it open normally, if it is off, the green handle is level with the ground, turn the green handle clockwise 90 to make it perpendicular to the ground).
Main features of the automatic egg grading machine
- All parts of this machine are made of stainless steel so that it is durable and corrosion-resistant.
- The whole egg sorting is time-saving and cost-saving with high working efficiency.
- This small egg grading machine has high precision and zero breakage rate. Wide range of applications and reliable performance, it is widely used for all types of chicken farms and egg processing plants.
Technical data of the egg grader
|Working capacity (pcs/h)||4000||4000||5400|
|Dimension (mm)||1120 * 1320 * 980||1300 * 1320 * 980|| |
1600 * 1820 * 1050